"I don't update everyday tho, i write whenever the mode comes." - Sakinah








Hello and welcome to my blog. I'll just share my own stories that i think it will be fine to shared here. Too busy to update everyday or i can say that maybe im to shy to share my honest thought. Feel free to be here. Thanks for the visit.
NETWORK



CONTACT ME

You guys can contact me in my social media! If you have anything to ask can ask me here, you guys can comment anything about my entry there too.

RECENT STORIES

MONTHLY ARCHIVE



BLOGLOVIES

» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.


A song that I can totally relate
Tuesday 1 September 2020 at 21:22

Assalamualaikum 

 To My Youth by Bol4

At some point, I used to wish I would disappear from this world,
The whole world seemed so dark and I cried every night, 
Will I feel better if I just disappeared?
I was so afraid of everyone's eyes on me.

During this beautifully beautiful days, I was in pain,
I hated myself for not being able to receive love,
My mom and dad, they're looking at me,
It's not how i really feel but i keep getting farther away.

What do I do?

The saying time is medicine was really true for me,
As the days went by, I really got better,
But sometimes, when I'm too happy,
I'm afraid I'll be in pain again,
I'm afraid that someone will take away this happiness.

Those beautifully beautiful memories were so painful,
I was hurting and hurting but the pain wouldn't go away,
My friends, all these people, they're only looking at me,
This isn't how I really am but I keep getting farther away.

But still, maybe I can be,
A bright light in this world,
Maybe after all of the pain,
I can shortly shine a light,
So I couldn't give up,
I couldn't fall asleep peacefully for a single night,
Because maybe if I keep trying to get up like this,
I will find myself.

I could never explain how this song really meant to me, every time i felt so down, I would listen so this song, and i couldn't control my tears from falling. It means a lot to me.






← O L D E R P O S T
N E W E R P O S T →






© 2013 - Layout created by Fluerica.
Do you know ?Honesty is the best policy in life