"I don't update everyday tho, i write whenever the mode comes." - Sakinah








Hello and welcome to my blog. I'll just share my own stories that i think it will be fine to shared here. Too busy to update everyday or i can say that maybe im to shy to share my honest thought. Feel free to be here. Thanks for the visit.
NETWORK



CONTACT ME

You guys can contact me in my social media! If you have anything to ask can ask me here, you guys can comment anything about my entry there too.

RECENT STORIES

MONTHLY ARCHIVE



BLOGLOVIES

» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.


Chocolate chips cookies ala subway
Tuesday 24 September 2019 at 01:03
Assalamualaikum & hi

Every time nampak subway je mesti singgah beli cookies dia. Memang super sedap & family saya semua suka cookies dia.

So at first saya tried to buat resepi sendiri & hasilnya kurang memuaskan, kalau baling cookies tu kepala orang boleh pecah. Keras nak mati. Patahlah gigi kalau makan cookies tu. Then, 2nd try saya adjust resepi dari YouTube, It's from an Indonesian lady, Kueh kering chip cookies. Oleh sebab dah tengok terlalu banyak resepi saya sendiri dah confius ni resepi dari siapa, tak ingat, tengok history pun pening.

All the things you need : 

90g gula kastor
155g gula perang
1 sk garam
115g buttercup
155g tepung gandum
1/2 sk baking powder
1 biji telur
1 sk esen vanila
chocolate chip


Procedure : 

- Campak campak je, yang penting chocolate chip tu masuk last & the dough tu need to be chilled 30min baru senang sikit nak buat bentuk bulat.
- Preheat 180 dc & bakar 12min

Tips : Add brown sugar to make it chewier







← O L D E R P O S T
N E W E R P O S T →






© 2013 - Layout created by Fluerica.
Do you know ?Honesty is the best policy in life