"I don't update everyday tho, i write whenever the mode comes." - Sakinah








Hello and welcome to my blog. I'll just share my own stories that i think it will be fine to shared here. Too busy to update everyday or i can say that maybe im to shy to share my honest thought. Feel free to be here. Thanks for the visit.
NETWORK



CONTACT ME

You guys can contact me in my social media! If you have anything to ask can ask me here, you guys can comment anything about my entry there too.

RECENT STORIES

MONTHLY ARCHIVE



BLOGLOVIES

» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.


My siblings
Wednesday 14 August 2019 at 19:35
Assalamualaikum



Bende yg saya nak sangat in future is good relationship with my beloved siblings. Saya nak kami semua sama macam sekarang, saling menyayangi antara satu sama lain. Even kitorang ada gaduh, itu kira bende biasalah, gaduh gaduh manja je. Harini gaduh, esok berbaik :) So, i want this forever. Bukan dengan adik beradik kandung je, dengan adik beradik saudara pun nak stay macam sekarang. Because our relationship is too precious, i appreciate every single moment in my life i spent with them.

I can say that I have an extremely good relationship with my siblings. I'm 20 year old female and have a sister 2 years older than me and 3 more brothers with a huge gap of years with me. I have close relationship with all of them but I'm closest to my small little brother, of course. Everyday after his school he comes into my room to just talk to me about his and my day. He is so kind and very mature for his age. We both have the same perspective on life so that's why I believe we are so close. He always says the nicest thing to me, kind hearted too. I love my other two brothers too, but nowadays I can feel that there are some gap between us. It's a little complicated. When they were little kids they used to follow my lead, but the older they got, they developed their own idea, the farther apart we got. I understand. Even we don't see eyes to eyes in many topic but there are few things that bring us together. We share a completely opposite brothers sisters relationship. We typically fight on everything but when time comes we stand together. My relationship my sister is pretty good, she is a very quite type, she is in her own world always, sometimes I feel like she is my little sister for me. I should have born first. We are like friends gossip and do shopping together. We rarely fight.

We aren't perfect and we love each other's imperfections because that is the one of the prime reasons why you need your siblings. I do something wrong, they scold me, I get angry, I realize my mistake. I approach them and say sorry, hugs and so on and also same goes to them. It is very common between us. 

A relationship no matter how much we fight among ourselves but ones someone come against one of us, we are united. I really hope we stay as now forever after even after all of us got married, have our own family, our relationship should stay as good as now. 

A relationship where we plan to trouble our mom together. A relationship where we embarrass each other intentionally. A lot more that I could not ever put it into words.

No one is perfect but I'm okay to ignore all the other faults because they're my blood.






← O L D E R P O S T
N E W E R P O S T →






© 2013 - Layout created by Fluerica.
Do you know ?Honesty is the best policy in life