"I don't update everyday tho, i write whenever the mode comes." - Sakinah








Hello and welcome to my blog. I'll just share my own stories that i think it will be fine to shared here. Too busy to update everyday or i can say that maybe im to shy to share my honest thought. Feel free to be here. Thanks for the visit.
NETWORK



CONTACT ME

You guys can contact me in my social media! If you have anything to ask can ask me here, you guys can comment anything about my entry there too.

RECENT STORIES

MONTHLY ARCHIVE



BLOGLOVIES

» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.


I'm addicted
Saturday 3 August 2019 at 23:53
Assalamualaikum

gif, kdrama, and while you were sleeping image

My very first k-drama is You're Beautiful, I started watching it when I was very young, I was just 13 at that time. I had a great experience of watching it. That drama made me fall in love with Korean drama. Especially oppa, there are a lot of handsome man in Korea!! It was the main reason why I became addicted to k-drama. 

Thereafter, I started watching every Korean drama that I came across and within a time period of 2 days I can complete a full completed 24 episodes of a drama. How crazy! I wouldn't eat or either sleep, I'll just focus on the drama. I didn't realize that I wasted a lot of my precious time of mine watching dramas though they were very entertaining that wasn't proper time to watch them all. I felt like I find my happiness in other world of drama that doesn't even exist, where I and my favorite character only present in that particular world, letting it take my mind and heart. At that moment, I realized that k-drama became my addiction. So I decided to overcome it by slowly. It was not easy, it may seem easy to do so but it to be honest it was really hard. Those time when I felt I should marathon whole drama, I convinced my mind not to do so. Instead I watch it with limit, 1 episode per day. Now, I still do watch k-drama but in control. It's not like you need to stop everything you like to save time, instead you should do it in a controlled way.

I'll just have fun watching handsome oppa and pretty unnies!! because my life is kind of boring and stress at the same time at least k-drama do give a little spark in my life.






← O L D E R P O S T
N E W E R P O S T →






© 2013 - Layout created by Fluerica.
Do you know ?Honesty is the best policy in life