"I don't update everyday tho, i write whenever the mode comes." - Sakinah








Hello and welcome to my blog. I'll just share my own stories that i think it will be fine to shared here. Too busy to update everyday or i can say that maybe im to shy to share my honest thought. Feel free to be here. Thanks for the visit.
NETWORK



CONTACT ME

You guys can contact me in my social media! If you have anything to ask can ask me here, you guys can comment anything about my entry there too.

RECENT STORIES

MONTHLY ARCHIVE



BLOGLOVIES

» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.


Betrayal
Sunday 14 July 2019 at 19:39
Assalamualaikum

Yesterday night,
For the first time in my life,
I feel depressed,
I was in shock,
My hands were shakin,
Even it was not my fault,
I felt like everything was my fault.

Each betrayal begins with trust,
I trusted you, No, we trusted you,
You were like-
No,
Now i know, betrayal never comes from your enemies,
It's from people around you,
People that you trust,

Now, i have trust issues, thanks to you.







← O L D E R P O S T
N E W E R P O S T →






© 2013 - Layout created by Fluerica.
Do you know ?Honesty is the best policy in life