"I don't update everyday tho, i write whenever the mode comes." - Sakinah








Hello and welcome to my blog. I'll just share my own stories that i think it will be fine to shared here. Too busy to update everyday or i can say that maybe im to shy to share my honest thought. Feel free to be here. Thanks for the visit.
NETWORK



CONTACT ME

You guys can contact me in my social media! If you have anything to ask can ask me here, you guys can comment anything about my entry there too.

RECENT STORIES

MONTHLY ARCHIVE



BLOGLOVIES

» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.


Being in love as a Muslim
Friday 10 May 2019 at 01:41
Assalamualaikum 

Love feelings with the intention of marrying them and love without the intention of marrying is two different thing, totally. In my opinion, it is all about how you handle it, I'm saying this again firstly when we found someone we should make sure he or she is the one and with the intention of marrying them in mind we should consult our parents before it is too late. You are going to regret when you miss the timing.

But your problem is about conservative parents who fear what you do as a child right?

Islamic verses in Quran prohibit dating but that doesn't say boy s can't befriend with girls, even they are parents or scholars out there forbids this strictly. But if we use our common sense in this, how can we not talk to someone opposite gender in this world. Muslim females and males do and can talk to each other and get to know each other well. If this is not happening how in the world we are supposed to marry them in the first place. But sadly I guess my parents are in the group that doesn't agree with this statement.

As a muslim, love should step into marriage. Some muslims believe in arranged marriage, but guess what that is actually beyond Quran. The Quran itself says the people choose who to marry. The parent can have input but custom, but forcing someone to love and marry a particular person is islamically wrong.

I can totally understand the fear you have to tell your parents about the situation you're in. You might have strict parents as mine. Even nowadays it is so common in this world about being in a relationship. If your parents are easy going you're on the lucky side because they might permit you too see or talk to the boy but with advice and condition for sure. I'm happy for you if you have that kind of parents!! How I wish too haha.

You know how your parents are. If you are afraid of them, it is a shame. But you still want to be with that guy, you have no choice, you still have to tell them. It is worst if they find out by themself which it would surely going to make some scene. Consider yourself carefully and be sure that you actually love the boy with the intention of getting married. It is highly likely your parents will want this and to know the boy is a good kind hearted, wants to be a responsible to you.

But is is also possible for you to get punished, as often what I know from my culture, our parents are strict and hold old tradition views. Before telling your parents, maybe you should seek out help from an islamic society's view. 






← O L D E R P O S T
N E W E R P O S T →






© 2013 - Layout created by Fluerica.
Do you know ?Honesty is the best policy in life