"I don't update everyday tho, i write whenever the mode comes." - Sakinah








Hello and welcome to my blog. I'll just share my own stories that i think it will be fine to shared here. Too busy to update everyday or i can say that maybe im to shy to share my honest thought. Feel free to be here. Thanks for the visit.
NETWORK



CONTACT ME

You guys can contact me in my social media! If you have anything to ask can ask me here, you guys can comment anything about my entry there too.

RECENT STORIES

MONTHLY ARCHIVE



BLOGLOVIES

» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.


No time!
Tuesday 20 November 2018 at 01:30
Assalamualaikum,

Recently I'm so busy, so i have no time to update anything here. Currently I'm editing video of my brothers "Khatan ceremony". The video was taken 7 years ago but nobody edited, the video have about 50 separate part!!. I'm going crazy to edit it, cause i have to cut,mute,spit, add animation, add music to this video. At first it was not easy at all but i'm doing okay now. I'm using Open Shot video editor. This one helps me a lot, because it is free and no watermark after we finish and download our project. Now, i'm going to continue to edit the video. I have 1 week to finish this video, so that we can watch this video with our relatives next week as they are all coming for my small brother "Khatan ceremony"

Bye!!
This is how it's look like, i'm half done :)






← O L D E R P O S T
N E W E R P O S T →






© 2013 - Layout created by Fluerica.
Do you know ?Honesty is the best policy in life