"I don't update everyday tho, i write whenever the mode comes." - Sakinah








Hello and welcome to my blog. I'll just share my own stories that i think it will be fine to shared here. Too busy to update everyday or i can say that maybe im to shy to share my honest thought. Feel free to be here. Thanks for the visit.
NETWORK



CONTACT ME

You guys can contact me in my social media! If you have anything to ask can ask me here, you guys can comment anything about my entry there too.

RECENT STORIES

MONTHLY ARCHIVE



BLOGLOVIES

» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.


Deep secret
Wednesday 14 November 2018 at 21:07
Assalamualaikum,
I have a deep secret that i won't ever share to anybody. It happened when i was 5 or 6 yo i guess. Yes, it was when i was a little innocent kid that don't even know what is right and wrong. Now I'm 19 and until now im keeping it as my top secret. Hmm, seriously i didn't know who i should share it with at that time, and i guess my mom knows it? I guess... But she didn't ask anything so maybe she just ignored it thinking that it was nothing or it was just a small matter. But it really impacted me so much as i thought of going to caunseling. But i didn't go. I don't know if people can understand what i feel. Like now also, it's not like im going to share the secret here. I'm just telling you guys what i feel  because of the secret. People around me see me as a cheerful & talkative person but deep inside me there is something torturing me a little, thank god it's not torturing me now because i think i feel better after i read a story similar to my secret, and the person asked others thought of his/her story, and others said it was not his/her fault, and saying that it was nothing & don't worry. It calmed me, Alhamdullilah. When i think back, it was really not my fault. I hope i will keep on being positive abt this in future too.
🌸🌸
The reason why i didn't share it to anyone is because i have no idea if my memory deceives me or not which if i tell anyone i will be a liar, and i don't want to. Maybe it was a dream or nightmare and I hope so it was.
🌸🌸
Whoever reading this and you know me, don't ask me abt this, cause i don't like to talk abt this. But don't worry it's not like my secret is reaaaallly bad like i have been a thief,kidnapped, molested, or anything bad than that. Seriously don't worry. Anndd sorry if my english was bad. Thanks for reading, bye.

Labels: ,






← O L D E R P O S T
N E W E R P O S T →






© 2013 - Layout created by Fluerica.
Do you know ?Honesty is the best policy in life