"I don't update everyday tho, i write whenever the mode comes." - Sakinah








Hello and welcome to my blog. I'll just share my own stories that i think it will be fine to shared here. Too busy to update everyday or i can say that maybe im to shy to share my honest thought. Feel free to be here. Thanks for the visit.
NETWORK



CONTACT ME

You guys can contact me in my social media! If you have anything to ask can ask me here, you guys can comment anything about my entry there too.

RECENT STORIES

MONTHLY ARCHIVE



BLOGLOVIES

» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.


The end
Friday 16 November 2018 at 06:23
Assalamualaikum 

The end, life of Matriculation ended peacefully. I had so much fun and learnt so many new things in life, which makes my eyes wide open and see how the actual world look like. This 1 year was my first time ever leaving my family and staying at dormitory. At first i had so much hard time to deal with my homesickness, i kept on calling my parents 24/7 and cry. My dad would come if i cry so bad, he literally came twice a week to see me. Guess what the first few months there, i would go back every single week and every single holiday i get even it is for one day.

I'm so thankful because i meet a lot of great peoples there that left positive impact in my life. My classmates, roommates, lecturers and even the caffe staff, just everyone there was so kind, sporting and understanding. I overcame my homesick feeling with their advices. I became so close with my classmates & roommate. We spend 24/7 of our together. We study, gossip, pray, eat, outing, and a lot more activities together.

There are too many sweet memories i have in my mind right now, there are too many and i could never list it out but there was a lot of hard, bitter memories too. I glad i had so much fun there because i kind of regretted a lot the fact i didn't have so much "fun" memories in my high school because we were busy studying and i was kind of in control of my parents. But this doesn't mean i did something bad behind my parents back, it is just i had fun, my parents are strict, they are kind of allergic to "fun", just joking.

I balanced well both in studying and having fun, my results in matriculation was not bad, Alhamdulilah, thanks to my hard work and my classmates, roommates & lecturer too for all the knowledge they shared to me.

InshaALLAH, let see what Allah plans for me in future. I'm eagerly waiting to have so much fun in my next destination :) 






← O L D E R P O S T
N E W E R P O S T →






© 2013 - Layout created by Fluerica.
Do you know ?Honesty is the best policy in life