"I don't update everyday tho, i write whenever the mode comes." - Sakinah








Hello and welcome to my blog. I'll just share my own stories that i think it will be fine to shared here. Too busy to update everyday or i can say that maybe im to shy to share my honest thought. Feel free to be here. Thanks for the visit.
NETWORK



CONTACT ME

You guys can contact me in my social media! If you have anything to ask can ask me here, you guys can comment anything about my entry there too.

RECENT STORIES

MONTHLY ARCHIVE



BLOGLOVIES

» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.


Let it go
Monday 20 May 2019 at 01:42

Assalamualaikum 

How to let go someone out of our mind and heart. I'm so confused seeked for help from online society, many gave me a lot of different ideas and advice which I would like to share here.

As  you are in crush on someone and can't get it out of you system? They said time. That's it. Only time can help you. There is no on or off switch, time is the one and only option. It will fade away soon. 

I don't know how long it going to take for you as for me, I haven't really moved on.

However, if a lot time passes and you are still feeling it, then you have a to look it back carefully.

Feelings are only less of what it make works. The rest depends on how well each other person deal with their own feelings and emotion. It is also mainly about the level of emotional maturity. 

How do you move on? Understand that your feelings for them has become a habit, an addiction, in fact now you feel the withdrawal symptom. We want to do anything we could to end them and may feel so desperate about it.

Instead try to stay busy, but we have to feel relaxed, listen to some of your fav movie. Yes the more relaxed we are, the less we hurt, whether it is emotional or physical.

Understand that they are your habit and that cannot stop thoughts from rising up. You can control whether or not you dwell on them. When you start think about them, you say firmly I do that anymore and turn your attention somewhere else. You must create a new habit so you won't think about them. 

As for feelings, the more we think someone else will permanently make us happy, the more miserable we are going to be. So even it feels impossible to tear them out, the key is distancing yourself from that person slowly. Suddenly cutting them off will only hurt you more or hurt the other person. Text them once in a while don't completely ghost them up. Try to have girls days out. Over time the feelings will fade away more and more before you know it, you are over them! Again it won't happen overnight, but you will be there. Hang in there thight!

I think actually I'm not qualified enough to share this here because i haven't really succeeded in this, hopefully soon. 






← O L D E R P O S T
N E W E R P O S T →






© 2013 - Layout created by Fluerica.
Do you know ?Honesty is the best policy in life