"I don't update everyday tho, i write whenever the mode comes." - Sakinah








Hello and welcome to my blog. I'll just share my own stories that i think it will be fine to shared here. Too busy to update everyday or i can say that maybe im to shy to share my honest thought. Feel free to be here. Thanks for the visit.
NETWORK



CONTACT ME

You guys can contact me in my social media! If you have anything to ask can ask me here, you guys can comment anything about my entry there too.

RECENT STORIES

MONTHLY ARCHIVE



BLOGLOVIES

» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.


RAYA 2019
Friday 17 May 2019 at 01:12

Assalamualaikum & hi

Today is officially 12 ramadhan which means we all can already feel the Raya vibes. It's quite a bit earlier right?

I don't know lah if you guys haven't feel the raya vibes yet (because maybe you're a student with exam stress and all). But for me, as I'm in a business industry, i guess? I totally in it! Raya!! We already got a lot of hampers & kuih raya from the companies & also my father's shop started selling variety types of kuih raya today (and there is a lot guys, i want to eat it alllll)

So, when because we are already in the raya vibes, i decided to make a lot of kuih raya this year. But i don't know if i will have enough time or not becase this year I'm hella busy with 2 shops. Plus, i want to khatam al Quran really soon. I have a lot of work but still i want to make kuih raya on my own. Baru betul betul raya kan? 😂 For me, I think Raya is not complete without homemade kuih raya!!! Here is my list of kuih raya i will be doing this year, later i will update whether i did manage to do it all or nah? And also i want to save my recepi here.

1. Butter cookies
2. Almond london
3. Semperit dahlia
4. Semperit
5. Cornfalkes






← O L D E R P O S T
N E W E R P O S T →






© 2013 - Layout created by Fluerica.
Do you know ?Honesty is the best policy in life