"I don't update everyday tho, i write whenever the mode comes." - Sakinah








Hello and welcome to my blog. I'll just share my own stories that i think it will be fine to shared here. Too busy to update everyday or i can say that maybe im to shy to share my honest thought. Feel free to be here. Thanks for the visit.
NETWORK



CONTACT ME

You guys can contact me in my social media! If you have anything to ask can ask me here, you guys can comment anything about my entry there too.

RECENT STORIES

MONTHLY ARCHIVE



BLOGLOVIES

» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.


Healing
Wednesday 24 July 2019 at 19:46
Assalamualaikum

How I mend a heart broken heart,
Pain,
It's getting harder to hide,
It's even harder to explain,
It's never easy,
I have to be strong and forge ahead,
Put a smile on my face as I walk out the door,

I cry all the time now, 
I used to think I was strong,
Now It's a struggle just to hold on,
To make it through the day,
Without someone asking if I'm okay.

I just need a plenty of time.
As others have done before,
Then I'll be able to start my normal life again,
As happy as before.






← O L D E R P O S T
N E W E R P O S T →






© 2013 - Layout created by Fluerica.
Do you know ?Honesty is the best policy in life