"I don't update everyday tho, i write whenever the mode comes." - Sakinah








Hello and welcome to my blog. I'll just share my own stories that i think it will be fine to shared here. Too busy to update everyday or i can say that maybe im to shy to share my honest thought. Feel free to be here. Thanks for the visit.
NETWORK



CONTACT ME

You guys can contact me in my social media! If you have anything to ask can ask me here, you guys can comment anything about my entry there too.

RECENT STORIES

MONTHLY ARCHIVE



BLOGLOVIES

» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.


Sweet sour
Monday 9 September 2019 at 00:02
Assalamualaikum

You are a story,
A little paragraph story that came to my life,
A story I would tell my future children,
How it felt like,
Sweet and sour,
Bitter and twisted.






← O L D E R P O S T
N E W E R P O S T →






© 2013 - Layout created by Fluerica.
Do you know ?Honesty is the best policy in life