"I don't update everyday tho, i write whenever the mode comes." - Sakinah








Hello and welcome to my blog. I'll just share my own stories that i think it will be fine to shared here. Too busy to update everyday or i can say that maybe im to shy to share my honest thought. Feel free to be here. Thanks for the visit.
NETWORK



CONTACT ME

You guys can contact me in my social media! If you have anything to ask can ask me here, you guys can comment anything about my entry there too.

RECENT STORIES

MONTHLY ARCHIVE



BLOGLOVIES

» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.


ONE AND TWO
Tuesday 1 September 2020 at 22:16

The only ONE mistake i made in my life,

Sacrificed my future for my parents.

And this ONE mistake, this ONE step is making my life messier and harder day by day.

Regret? Yes, very much.

I didn’t feel like this before but nowadays things have been going upside down. I can’t control my feelings.

But it’s okay!!

I got this!!

Everything happens for a reason, ALLAH is with me.


TWO

Left something I shouldn’t,

Because of my parents too,

I don’t want to betray them, 

I made promise so I should keep it,

Parents can control us in everything I guess,

But when it comes to feeling, it’s quite hard,

It have been a year but I can still get teary eyes when I think about it,

But the memories makes me laugh so hard sometimes,

But still cried a river for it.

It have been a year and my heart still aches whenever I think about it. 

But I’m thankful tho, i guess ALLAH protected me.






← O L D E R P O S T






© 2013 - Layout created by Fluerica.
Do you know ?Honesty is the best policy in life